This is a 18 page downloadable PDF pattern for the three C2C Animal Cushions pictured here - Peeping Bunny, Foxy Fox and Rascally Raccoon.
The cushions are made using the corner to corner crochet method, which consists of groups of trebles (US double crochet) to create blocks. The pattern contains both UK and US instructions, step by step images for C2C and an easy to read charts.
The cushions measure approx 40cm square. They are made from * Paintbox Yarn Aran, (50g ball; 100% Cotton)
- 9 balls in Light Caramel (609)(A)
- 2 balls in Bubblegum Pink (246) (B)
- 2 balls in Paper White (601)(C)
- 2 balls in Pure Black 602 (D)
- 3 balls in Stormy Grey (246) (E)
- 1 ball in Dolphin Blue (637)(F)
- 3 balls in Seville Orange (619 (G)
If you need a size 4.5mm hook you can find them here. Your PDF will be available at checkout for immediate download.
Please save your download within 24hours. The download link is only valid for set number of attempts. If you have trouble downloading please email me at email@example.com
* NOTE - this affiliate links means i receive a small commission when you purchase through this link....at no cost to you! Yay : ) Thank you xx